#結局14-一段程式碼-檸檬小姐/番茄先生翻譯

不是專業翻譯,如有錯誤歡迎各位指出! 

二創請隨意取用,不需要我的授權,但不可以抄襲

譯者:@Yumekui_ @埋四水 

素材來源:@孤獨音符 和他的粉絲們  特別感謝:@溫柔的HIM7

結局詳情及達成方法詳見:全網首發!恐怖遊戲《檸檬小姐》全結局收錄!

 https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1EX4y1D7Yk

其他翻譯見:【檸檬小姐/番茄先生】全對話/結局/文獻翻譯

https://www.bilibili.com/read/readlist/rl681347

警告:本文中或有引起不適的圖片

U DID IT:

老師の認可

Well Well Well

不錯不錯不錯

Looks like someone did something cool.

看來某人做的不錯哦。

You really made it this far with that damn thing.

你還真能帶著那個鬼東西堅持到這裡。

I'm impressed.

這真令我刮目相看。

Perhaps I underestimated you.

也許我小看你了。

In any case as I said earlier you will receive a reward.

總而言之,就像我之前說的,你會得到一個小獎品。

And since you have exceeded all my expectations.

既然你沒有辜負我的期望。

I think I can give you something very secret and mysterious 

那我就給你一個十分”祕密“的獎品。

Here, I created a file on your computer that contains half of the access key. 

我在你的電腦上建立了一個檔案,裡面寫了半串通行金鑰

What is it for?

它是幹嘛用的?

I don't know.

我也不知道.

The only thing I know is that 

我唯一知道的是

the person from whom I stole it hid it very well.

藏它的人沒少費心思。

I do not deny that this may be part of something very dangerous,

我不否認這也許是某些危險物品的一部分,

and that this half of the key will be useless on its own.

若不能湊成完整的金鑰,它就一點用都沒有。

But I have no more valuable information than this.

但我手頭也沒有更有價值的東西了。

Therefore, this will be your prize.

所以這就是你的獎品咯。

I hope you find a use for it.

希望它能對你有所幫助。

Thank you for demonstrating your skills. 

感謝你所展示的精湛技藝。

You did, amazing.

你做的真棒。

I have no more tasks for you.

你已經做完了我所有的習題。

So it's time for us to say goodbye.

終於到了說再見的時候了。

I hope we will meet again.

希望有緣再見。

注:本想找句詩作為兩人的告別,果然是文采太有限了TAT

So it's time for us to say goodbye.

風雨送人來,風雨留人住。

I hope we will meet again.

草草杯盤話別離,風雨催人去。

遊戲網址:https://oxtord.itch.io/mslemons

遊戲作者@oxtordgames

隨便看看 更多